Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

God Bless Erin and Ian

I've been reading the blogs of my brother and sister-in-law Erin and Ian and I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of them. Ian has been out of a job for months now and I am remarkably blessed by the words and attitudes that have poured forth from them and their friends and family. This has been such a hard time for them but yet God has used their hardship as a lesson to me... I want to express my deep appreciation to Erin and Ian for your faithfulness to the Lord, and your willingness to wait on Him. May he bless you deeply. Congratulations on the temp job. I will be excited to see how the Lord works in your life from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jani for your encouragement and prayers. We are excited to see all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails