Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back, New and Improved

Well hello! Did you think I was never coming back? Well, for a while there I didn't know if I was going to continue to blog. You know how it goes sometimes...life gets a little crazy. I had some trouble juggling everything, and blogging took a back seat.

But no longer!

I enjoy these little times I have to get close and personal with my computer. And I found some inspiration from some other talented ladies' websites like The Pioneer Woman, and The Farm Chicks, and the beautiful website over at Bakerella. These were all started by women like me...just normal Joes...or Janes. I just want to know why my family laughed when I wanted to rename my blog, "The Frontier Lady." What about "Mountain Mama?" "Colorado Kitten?" What do you think? No? ...I'll keep thinking. (I was sort of serious about the first one anyway.)

Anyway, I've redesigned the looks of my blog and I must say that I'm quite happy with it. Thanks to Blogger and their new Designer functions. I'm happy to be back and I'll be writing again soon with some fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading some posts. Love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails