Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introducing...the newest band to hit the scene....

Today was my sons’ 10th birthday. After a long wait, and thanks to their Grandma and Grandpa, they finally received the things they’ve been asking for. Adam received his very first drum set. And Adam got an acoustic guitar.

They were thrilled to say only the least. We took them over to their grandparents’ house and had a pizza dinner and cake. We then opened presents which were clothes (BTW thanks so much!). We were winding down and Grandma and I went back to the guest room where the boys’ presents were and waited for Grandpa to lead them to the room so we could capture their faces. It was priceless!
I told the kids that I wanted them to be in one sport and play at least one instrument (or choose another form of art/culture.) This is their choice and I couldn’t be happier.
Adam summed it all up when he told his grandma, “I think this is the best day ever!
Thanks Lee and Mary…
Now to find a teacher. The house is very loud. But it’s a happy sound so I don’t mind...but I might later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails