OK, just getting this posted so that I can fulfill the promise I made to myself. If there is anybody reading this who wants the unlinked recipes, (they're my own), just contact me by clicking the page tab above. As you'll see, I didn't get the opportunity to make all the meals from last week so there are some repeats...which I'm grateful for because money is tight. It's a lower grocery bill that way. I also have to use up some chicken in my freezer, so there's several chicken recipes. Hope this gives someone some ideas.
Creole Jambalaya
Three Pepper Pork, Rice Pilaf, Fried Apples
Chicken Tetrazzini, salad
Fried Round Steak, mashed potatoes, Green Peas with Crispy Bacon
PW Enchiladas
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Potato Leek Soup (Julia Child's Potage Parmentier) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
One-Pot Spaghetti
Easy Meals:
Frozen Pizza
Chile with cheese and crackers
No comments:
Post a Comment